2.8
Turnaround Time

Prices way to high.I had called for a pipe repair, the work was done and I'll admit there are no issues at with the repair.

Just do your research so you get a fair price - Im too embarassed to even say what they charged, it was, in my opinion a few hundred higer than it needed to be.Also, be mindful of their "service contracts" strings attached (but then again doesnt that seem how most service contracts are)

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Weltman Home Services. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Weltman Home Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Plumbing category for more informed decision or compare Weltman Home Services to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Weltman Home Services?

Comments

Air-Ease Heating and Cooling - Company and HVAC System Failure Air-ease Heating And Cooling "We've had over 4-year experience with this company. Initially, our general contractor signed a contract with Air-Ease to design, set up, and install a geothermal HVAC system in our house...." Read more Aztec Water System Aztec Industries Inc Httpwwwruralwaterca - AZTEC WATER SYSTEM, Aztec Industries Inc, http://www.ruralwater.ca/ Aztec Water System Aztec Industries Inc Httpwwwruralwaterca "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..." Read more Bonfe's Plumbing and Heating Bonfe "I only needed a garbage disposal reinstall and basic reattachment of plumbing for sink drain and reconnect hose for dishwasher. The estimate was between $600.00 and $800 bucks Zack the plumber admitted..." Read more “South West Plumbing (Predator Plumbing) Try’s to Exploit Senior Citizen in Poor Health for $9265.00 to Fix Sewer Line … South West Plumbing ""South West Plumbing (Predator Plumbing) Try’s to Exploit Senior Citizen in Poor Health for $9265.00 to Fix Sewer Line … On February 2 of 2009, my mother, Carol J Schrader age..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more